Mother's Day Ordering Deadlines & Shipping Info
- Alaska, HI and PR urban areas -- 5 a.m. EST, Friday, April 22nd
- Continental United States urban areas -- 5 a.m. EST, Monday, May 2nd
- Alaska, HI and PR -- not available
- Continental U.S. urban areas -- 5 a.m. EST, Monday, May 2nd
- 3-Day delivery to continental U.S. -- 5 a.m. EST, Tuesday, May 3rd
- 2-Day delivery to continental U.S. -- 5 a.m. EST, Wednesday, May 4th
- Next-Day delivery to continental U.S. -- 5 a.m. EST, Thursday, May 5th
About Shipping Times
Most orders are processed within one to two business days. Once your order ships, average delivery time for the standard, domestic ground shipping option is 1 - 2 weeks. UPS Ground Shipping has similar timeframes, and you also get in transit tracking for your package.
If available for your ordered items and selected, your level of U.S. expedited service will determine delivery timeframes versus above. Once your order has shipped, 3-day service means the service takes three business days to arrive; 2-day service takes two business days, and Next Day delivery means the package will arrive on the next business day after we ship it.
UPS Ground, 3-day, 2-day, and Next Day delivery are not available to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories, nor to P.O. boxes or APO boxes.
No Saturday or Sunday deliveries are available. U.S. national holidays are not delivery dates. Some rural addresses are not offered expedited service. Please make sure that the ship-to address on your order is correct. Manual address corrections due to errors or P.O. Box numbers will delay your package significantly and/or result in additional shipping charges.
Pricing is as follows:
Domestic Ground Shipping - $4.95
UPS Ground Shipping (includes tracking number) - $9.95
3-Day Shipping - $19.95
2-Day Shipping - $24.95
Next Day Shipping - $34.95